Alabama Association of Municipal Attorneys (AAMA)
2018 Fall Municipal Law Conference
October 18-20, 2018
Orange Beach Event Center at the Wharf, Orange Beach, AL
Book with our group rate for 2018 Fall Municipal Law Conference or call 1-251-943-6600 and use our group code: FMLR
(If the SpringHill Suites are full, the back up hotel is the FAIRFIELD INN & SUITES ORANGE BEACH, 3111 Loop Rd., Orange Beach, AL 36561
(251) 543-4444 and ask for the AAMA-AMJA Law Conference - Book your group rate for AAMA/AMJA Law Conference Accommodations )
The Alabama Association of Municipal Attorneys was created on May 2, 1992, at the annual Municipal Attorneys Conference in Birmingham. AAMA was created to serve and benefit municipal attorneys and prosecutors throughout the State of Alabama. The goals of AAMA are to foster communication and education of attorneys and the public as to the unique aspects of municipal law.
All attorneys who represent a municipality are eligible for full membership in AAMA. The cost for a full membership is $75.00.
AAMA members enjoy benefits such as:
- Opportunities to network and communicate with other members to share ideas and ask questions;
- Reduced conference attendance rates;
- Notification of legal and legislative developments;
- Discounted rate for access to League Law, ALM's groundbreaking online legal research system. League Law will also allow you to access PDFs of two critical publications: Selected Readings for the Municipal Official and Handbook for Mayors and Councilmembers.
AAMA membership dues also enable us to bring in recognized national experts to speak on topics of interest to municipal attorneys.
Vice President Jimmy Nunn, Attorney, Selma
Secretary-Treasurer Lorelei Lein, General Counsel, Alabama League of Municipalities
Immediate Past President Kelly Butler, Attorny, Hand Arendall
Past President Glenda D. Webb, City Attorney, Tuscaloosa